Each year, the foundation designates funds for local programs and projects by way of our annual competitive grant program. Listed below are just a few of the many organizations that have been supported by the Three Rivers Area Community Foundation.
Grants from the Three Rivers Area Community Foundation are guided by a thorough review process which considers the need for the program, community support and impact. Your gifts to the Foundation help us determine and support the causes you care about most.
Please consider continuing your investment in our community by donating to the Three Rivers Community First Fund. Gifts to this fund are left unrestricted to the Foundation allowing the Foundation Board of Directors to have the ability to redistribute the investment return back into the community through our grant program.
The Three Rivers Area Community Foundation makes giving simple and flexible. We offer a variety of ways for community members to make a lasting impact. Your gifts to the foundation are seeds for the causes you care about and will support our community forever.
The Three Rivers Area Community Foundation, serving Three Rivers and its surrounding townships, is dedicated to the growth and stewardship of donor funds, while improving the quality of life in our community through pro-active problem solving, partnerships with others of similar goals and responsible grant making.
• We provide highly personalized service.
• We are a community leader, coordinating resources to create positive change.
• Our funds help people invest in the causes they care about most.
• We multiply the impact of gift dollars by pooling them with other gifts and grants.
• We partner with professional advisors to create highly effective approaches to charitable giving.
• We accept a wide variety of assets.
• We offer maximum tax advantage for most gifts under federal law.
• We build endowment funds that benefit the community forever and help create personal legacies.
• We are a local organization with deep roots in the community
• Our staff and volunteer committee and board members have broad expertise regarding community issues and needs.
Ideas for Giving
Donor scenarios that illustrate how individuals, families and business can use a community foundation to accomplish their charitable goals.