Dear TRACF Friends and Families,
In 2017, the Community Foundation designated over $68,000 dollars for local programs and projects by way of our Annual Competitive Grant Program as well as our special projects fund. Listed below are just a few of the many organizations that have been supported by the Three Rivers Area Community Foundation over the years.
- Camp Eberhart
- Carnegie Center
- I.N.O. (Culture Is Not Optional)
- Downtown Development Authority/Michigan Main Street
- Domestic Assault and Abuse Shelter
- Five Star Life – Three Rivers Middle School after school program
- Friends of Riverside Cemetery – Armstrong Founders Memorial
- Paw Packs Project – Walther Farms Backpack Food Program
- Riverside Health Clinic
- Joseph County Historical Society
- Three Rivers Area Chamber of Commerce
- Three Rivers Area Trail Master Plan
- Three Rivers Food Site
- River Country Recreational Authority
- R.A.M. (Three Rivers Area Mentoring)
- Joseph County Veteran Services
This past spring, we also held our first splash event and it was a night to remember. Not only did we provide an evening of entertainment and fun, we also created an opportunity to showcase who we are and what we do in the community. By hosting this annual event, our goal is to reach other like yourself so that we can continue to build a vibrant community with great opportunities for all. Save the date for April 14, 2018!
As we approach the end of the 2017, please consider the Foundation in your year-end giving and thank you for being a strong supporter of the Three Rivers area. Your gifts allow us the flexibility to respond to the ever-changing needs of our community and make a lasting impact today, tomorrow, and forever.
Please consider making a contribution to our Community First Fund. Contributions of any amount are greatly appreciated. Thank you again for your continued support!
Looking for another way to give back?
If you have any questions, please contact Melissa Bliss at (269) 273-1632 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guide to Great Giving