2020 TRACF Grant Applications are available and due by June 27th.
The Foundation prefers to support
- Community improvement – including large capital projects like a community center, river cleanup, youth recreation center, library, art museum, renovation of the downtown, etc., where the Foundation functions primarily as a collection house or provides initial seed or challenge money.
- Education – including lecture series, public and school libraries, Glen Oaks Community College, prevention programs, reading skills, etc.
- Health – including our community hospital, doctor recruitment, purchasing new medical or safety technology, etc.
- Recreation – including park facilities, development of river frontage, hiking trails, after school programs, summer camps, etc.
- Cultural programs – including community concerts, art and museum displays, dance or theatrical groups, art classes, etc.
For more information on how to apply, click on the link below.